“INTRODUCING THE LOVE JUGS COOL-MASTER ”DELIVERS MORE COOLING AIR THAN ANY OTHER PRODUCT ON THE MARKET” – BORN TO RIDE MAGAZINE
The Love Jugs Cool-Master is the newest model from Hammerhead Engineering, manufacturers of the Original Love Jugs, the World’s Most Powerful Cooling System for Harley-Davidson motorcycle engines. Its’ innovative patented design helps keep Harley riders cooler … especially in stop and go traffic since V-Twin air cooled engines can approach and exceed 500 degrees. Temperatures this high will destroy the lubricating capabilities of your engine oil, damage your power plant and generally ruin your riding day by “shutting down.” The ONLY way to cool things down is to consistently run a powerful stream of air across the engine’s cooling fins. That’s the job the Love Jugs Cool-Master does best. Its patented dual fan cooling system delivers more cooling air that any other product on the market.
The new Love Jugs Cool-Master features:
• State-of-the-art fan motors deliver the most cooling air (CFM) ever offered in a Harley engine cooling system
• Smaller size fans, coupled with the new compact styling appeals to many enthusiasts concerned with keeping cool and looking cool
• Custom look that’s at home on a $100,000 custom bagger or 25 year old Electra Glide
• Easy to use recessed switches on the solid sleek face of each fan motor
• Lustrous smooth outer band on the fan motor cover gives it a cool custom compact look
• Looks like it is an original OEM part from the factory
• Simple to install … takes less than an hour with no special tools
• 100% Money Back Guarantee and a full One Year Warranty
The introductory price of the all new Love Jugs Cool-Master is $399, and is available now on the company web site. All Love Jugs products are shipped FREE via Priority mail in the US within 24 hours (except weekends) which normally arrives in two days.
The Love Jugs Cool-Master is available at Love Jugs Authorized Dealers and on the company website. For more information, please contact: Hammerhead Engineering CEO Steve West at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the web site: www.love-jugs.com.
Dealers and Distributors are invited to inquire.
Don’t miss Hammerhead Engineering’s hands-on demonstration of the Love Jugs and Cool-Master cooling systems during Biketoberfest at Destination Daytona.